Drinking Cold Water
Last week in Peru a person lost his life, the death was shared and commented in equal measure in social media such asFacebook, Twitter, Instagram.
You may be asking yourself the following, dear reader, what was interesting, particular or memorable about this death? What differentiated this death from the more than one hundred and ten deaths that occur every minute in the entire world? What does this death have to do with me in particular? The answers to those questions lies within this article, and it will impress you to know what is behind what was initially a sudden and unexpected death, which was commented by many in social networks as “odd“, “strange” “bizarre” and even “mysterious“, and how much it has to do with you more than you imagine.
It was a hot afternoon, a young man, who was in relatively good health, in the opinion of friends and family members, decided to go out and play football with some friends. It never crossed the 27-year-old Ludwin Flores Nole mind that he wasn’t going to live beyond that summer afternoon.
At the end of the football game, Ludwin decided to return to his family’s home, as he was tired and drenched in sweat, he hoped to shower and rest a little before dinner in the company of his family, as was his custom, but things did not turn out as he expected. He began to feel extremely sick, the physical expressions he let his face show according to his wife were those of someone suffering an exasperating and terrible pain.
The clearly worried wife asked him if something was wrong and that if she could do something to make him feel better, Ludwin, simply denied that he felt extremely sick, and blamed everything on a slight discomfort that would not take long to leave. The wife was relieved, but at the same time doubting whether to believe Ludwin or not, she nodded and went to take care of the household chores.
Ludwin suddenly felt his mouth dry and went to the fridge to drink cold water, to quench his thirst, and be able to completely relieve the terrible pain he felt. Instantly, he felt a sudden pain in his chest, which made him release the glass that broke on the floor alerting not only his wife but also a few members of his family.
He was rushed to the nearest clinic by ambulance, with paramedics doing everything possible to save his life. But unfortunately, he died on the way to the clinic, he was pronounced dead at the clinic.
Immediately, there were questions and the need for answers as to what appeared to be an unexplained death, after hearing the wife’s statements, the doctor provided and explained information on how the death could have occurred. And it could be summarized in three words: “Sudden Cardiac Arrest.” Furthermore, what caused it was due toLudwin having drunk cold water after having done a strenuous physical activity.
Are you shocked? It becomes even worse, according to another specialist, what Ludwin Flores Nole suffered is also known as a “digestive cut,” and what is more, anyone can suffer it, although the possibilities are slim, you better take note of this story dear reader. If you want to know more about viral stories like drinking cold water or some other ones that are creepy, shocking and even controversial check this site.