Just like movies and games, adding dimensions to a piece of artwork gives it life. So it’s a no-brainer that people have started bringing the 3-dimensional factor into their tattoos.
Tattoo artists are so skilled today that they can create optical illusions of any kind on your skin. They can make your tattoos look photo-realistic and we got the images to prove them.
1. A to-do list on a scrap of paper pinned to the skin.
2. A man peeking out the door.
3. A woman’s face with vibrant lips.
4. A tattoo gun behind a garter.
5. A misplaced puzzle piece.
6. A live spider on the chest.
7. A live butterfly.
8. A map underneath the skin.
9. Wires sticking out of the back of the head.
10. A skeleton hand coming out of the skin through a zipper.
11. A city man on a plank.
12. A cobra going in and out of the skin.
13. Nails hammered into the shoulder.
14. A pen behind the ear.
15. The spiderman suit underneath the chest’s skin.
16. An unbuttoned belly shirt.